[time-nuts] 10MHz to 32MHz?

N3IZN at aol.com N3IZN at aol.com
Sun Apr 22 23:45:36 EDT 2007

I'm also interested in the same thing. Not sure how much they cost but I  did
a google for VCXO and you can have one made for 32 Mhz. Should be able  to
use similar devices that discipline a 10 mhz osc to discipline a 32 Mhz osc
from a GPS engine or a 10 Mhz source. Not that I'm capable of doing it, I
thought I would throw the idea out there in hopes it would trigger more
conversation on the topic.

My rigs use a 36 Mhz rock and a 10.24 Mhz rock.

Chris

Fellow time-clockers,

I have an interesting (if a  bit annoying) situation. I would like to use one
of my existing GPS standards to  improve stability on one of my HF
transceivers. The problem is that said  transceiver, for reasons unknown to me, uses a
32MHz reference  oscillator.

The highest GPS-lock frequency I have available  is 10MHz. Suggestions for
using this to produce a 32MHz reference would be  welcome, as my skills for this
kind of design are a bit rusty.

Thanks much.