[time-nuts] HP59309A HP-IB Digital Clock Operating andService Manual

w0kgw w0kgw at citlink.net
Mon Apr 23 14:22:45 EDT 2007

that switch setting and that the inside switch is set to the freq of the
outside frequency.  I am at work today but will check.  also the internal
battery is 9v and a jumper is in place for operation.  I added a 4volt
zenner to allow operation from my battery system (12v solar) to be plugged
in the back connector instead of the 9v.

  if you haven't found the front panel yet , there is a small hole in the
bottom right of the front, use a pointed hook to lift the panel and find all
the settings and the internal and external switch.  took me a week to figure
that one out !!

tom  w0kgw