[time-nuts] GPS Disciplined Oscillators

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Wed Apr 25 14:10:03 EDT 2007

Mike,

I just so happened to be reading through my TS2100 manual and came across a
bit of info that might be applicable to your question:

The info below is for the various oscillator options you can get, and while
the number can vary based on the exact oscillator used (and its age), it
should give you a good ballpark idea of the differences.

VCXO: 48 milliseconds/day long term "flywheeling"
OCXO: 5 milliseconds/day long term "flywheeling"
Rubidium: 6.5 microseconds/month long term "flywheeling"

Jason