[time-nuts] retry: PRS10 has spurious frequencies

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Wed Apr 25 17:22:46 EDT 2007

In a message dated 4/25/2007 12:49:47 Pacific Daylight Time,
henk at deriesp.demon.nl writes:

spurious. The spurious seem to be harmonics of the 357MHz
synthesizer, we see the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th harmonic. (The marker
is on the 3rd harmonic). The spurious between 500MHz and 700MHz are
not yet explained. Around 357MHz are sidebands at 290kHz  distance.

Does anyone have schematics?

Hi Henk,

if you can't fix the unit (seems it has much more spurs than my unit) then
maybe a simple high-quality low ESR 100pF to ground after a 4.7 Ohm  series
resistor on the 10MHz output may reduce the high-frequency  stuff a bit...

bye,
Said