[time-nuts] Scope clock

Mark Amos mark.amos at toast.net
Fri Aug 3 13:07:27 EDT 2007

All,

I tried it with a DSO scope in XY mode a while back (7201? - can't recall the model, but it's 3-4 years old.)
After some playing about with the controls, it worked acceptably.  The general problem with it was getting rid of
retrace artifacts.  I think the scaling/loading resistors recommended in the article would have helped, but I
didn't try this with the digital scope.

Speaking of XY, I picked up an HP 1332A XY display.  I suspect it is in need of work and I'll need some info on
interfacing to it...  Does anyone have a schematic or service info on this beast?

Mark