[time-nuts] EMI from florescent lights

Neon John jgd at johngsbbq.com
Fri Aug 10 21:03:07 EDT 2007

I've converted my entire house to CFLs.  I have probably half a dozen
radio-controlled clocks.  No problem with them.  No problem with operating my GPS
receiver indoors either.

The only thing that bothers my radio-controlled clocks is this Dell Inspiron 4150
laptop.  If I don't remember to turn it off at night then none of the clocks nor my
watch set themselves.

John

--
John De Armond