[time-nuts] Chronometer contest sponsored by IEEE Spectrum

Max Robinson max at maxsmusicplace.com
Sat Dec 1 01:08:50 EST 2007

In my experience watches come from the factory adjusted to gain about 5
seconds a month.  The ones I have owned over the years seemed to be fairly
stable in that.  I have always wished there was a way for someone who is not
a watch maker to open up such a watch and turn the trimmer capacitor, there
has to be one, to set it right on.  Then it would be much easier to tell how
the crystal is aging.

Regards.

Max.  K 4 O D S.

Email: max at maxsmusicplace.com