[time-nuts] FPGA protobards (was Re: Of rubidium life andpiggy-bank anemia....)

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Sat Dec 1 13:29:47 EST 2007

The lack of an FX2 or similar USB chip on the Darnaw board makes me wonder
how you're supposed to program it.  These are nice alternatives if you don't
need a full 'starter kit' board like the ones from Digilent:

http://www.knjn.com

The same guy who sells these boards also hosts a good FPGA-specific project
site/forum:
http://www.fpga4fun.com

-- john, KE5FX