[time-nuts] FPGA protobards (was Re: Of rubidiumlife andpiggy-bank)

Ulrich Bangert df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de
Sun Dec 2 04:57:32 EST 2007

Christopher,

I own a number of evaluation boards for different cplds & fpgas coming
from ALTERA and XILINX and yes even one from ACTEL. However, none of
them has exactly the combination of things in the right measure onboard
as I think the Darnaw has. Only very few things have to be breadboarded
externally. Thats why I am thinking about making the Darnaw my "internal
standard" and design my applications around them.

Best regards
Ulrich Bangert