[time-nuts] PM6681 Service Manual INTERPOLATOR CALIBRATION SOFTWARE

jshank j-shank at comcast.net
Sun Dec 2 14:36:43 EST 2007

Hi,

Thanks for uploading the Fluke PM-6681/Pendulum CNT-81 service manual to
http://www.ko4bb.com/cgi-bin/search.pl

Looks like calibration is relatively simple and no special software is
required unless the instrument has lost its calibration information.  If
this occurs then an interpolation calibration is necessary which involves a
"interpolator calibration program" which was included with the service
manual on a 3 1/2" disk.  The interpolator only needs calibration if the
counter has lost its calibration information.

It would be nice to find a copy of this program.  Any suggestions from the
group?

Jeff