[time-nuts] Super stable BVA Quartz resonators... BVA??

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Fri Dec 7 18:17:59 EST 2007

I am not aware of other crystal oscillators with better performance, so
either I am missing something (the more likely explanation) or there is
something to it.

Maybe the cut is simply a smoke screen and the outstanding performance is
actually due to other process detail(s) not disclosed?

Or maybe their oscillators are not that good, they just blow smoke really
well.

Didier KO4BB