[time-nuts] Upgrading possibilities for more accurate, precise stable time system.

Ronald Held ronaldheld at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 16:00:10 EST 2007

Greetings:
   I am very new to this list. I do not have the necessary circuit
skills, so i would have to buy preassembled components. I have a
Endrun    TCXO discipline via CDMA signals, which go into a display
unit driven by a STAMP microprocessor(AFAIK, since Bob build and
programmed it.
   Given that i cannot receive GPS signals in my apartment, what are my options?
                                    Ronald