[time-nuts] need recomendation for a portable 10mhz referenceoscilator

WB6BNQ wb6bnq at cox.net
Thu Dec 13 17:54:37 EST 2007

I must say that I find it interesting that we have not heard back from the
original poster
concerning this subject.  You would think he would provide some response after
all the comments that have been generated by this topic.

Perhaps the subject matter became way too involved for what was needed.  Or it
became way too passionate and scared him off.

Well Eric, what say you ? ? ?

Bill....WB6BNQ