[time-nuts] need recomendation for a portable 10mhz reference oscilator

John Franke jmfranke at cox.net
Fri Dec 14 09:09:57 EST 2007

Snow is stable at its transition temperature.  Below that, it varies with
the ambient temperature.  Snow temperatures in Greenland are often near -40
degrees.  It is much like water.  At the boiling point, the water
temperature is fairly stable.  Below the boiling point, the temperature of
water follows the ambient.

I thought about using ice at one time, but a simple experiment set me
straight.

John  WA4WDL