[time-nuts] Antennas in apartments

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Mon Dec 17 01:57:49 EST 2007

> i  thought of tha balcony option. The balcony as an overhang which
> effectively  blots out the other half of ths sky not covered by the
> building. I cannot  hang any antenna over the railing or on it(in my
> lease and enofrce;I  asked), plus there are birds and squirrels which
> would get into it. Any other suggestions?

You said " I cannot  hang any antenna over the railing or on it".  Does that
mean you can put things out there as long as they are not visible from the
outside?  Try it just inside/below the railing.

Talk to your building superintendent.  Offer to provide NTP service to the
whole complex if he will help you setup a GPS antenna.

What do people who want satellite TV do?

I like the hide-it-in-a-bird-feeder suggestion.  Are plants and bird feeders
prohibited?