[time-nuts] WIRED Time Nuts, NPR

Jeff Mock jeff at mock.com
Tue Dec 18 18:51:00 EST 2007

I think you were just great.

The Bryant Park personalities seem to adopt this position that they use
a lot of technology, but they'll act like a dufus if they actually
discuss some technology.  They like to say "blog" a lot, but never with
understanding about how internet tech works.  I think it makes it really
difficult for BPP to talk to people that want to talk about how things
work, they would rather be amazed by something than understand it.

It's disappointing, but I do listen to BPP in the afternoon if I'm
working in the lab.  It was a pleasant surprise to hear you serendipitously.

jeff