[time-nuts] Efratom M100 oscillator connector

mlmccauley mlmccauley at tx.rr.com
Sat Dec 22 22:20:08 EST 2007

I got a really good deal on a used Ball Efratom M-100 oscillator, and I
am unable to find a power connector for it. The manual for the unit
states that it is a part number

M28748-/8-D10LIA

Evidently the M28748 series of connectors are fairly widely used in
military equipment, but a search for that particular p/n didn't turn up
anything, none of the parts houses that I deal with handle mil type
connectors, and I really doubt of I would have any luck at all as an
electronics hobbyist calling up a defense contractor trying to buy one
connector (to say nothing of what they would want for it even if they
agreed to sell one to me...).

The connector is rectangular and has three rows of pins, seven in the
two outer rows and six in the center.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Mike