[time-nuts] Efratom M100 oscillator connector

mlmccauley mlmccauley at tx.rr.com
Sun Dec 23 13:26:47 EST 2007

Robert E. Martinson wrote:
> HI Mike,
>
> I have 2 FRK's here, both use a connector made by Positronic, it's a "SGM
> 20".

Thanks for the reply and the tips, Bob.

The SGM20 looks to be the correct item. I hadn't tried eBay, I didn't
think that anyone would offer something like an individual connector for
sale, but evidently they do.

I had seen some references pop up in Google to Positronic, but I had
assumed that they only sold in quantity to defense contractors, given
all of what I saw in the their product line carried military spec
numbers. But maybe not. If I don;t have any luck with eBay, I'll give
them a call.

Anyway, thanks agian.

Mike, WB5MYY