[time-nuts] RCC 8000

ernieperes at aol.com ernieperes at aol.com
Sun Dec 30 15:10:36 EST 2007

Hi Nigel,

Thanks for the offer, well I am not in a hurry, just take your time.....I have many other project to go
on.

About 10-15years ago I tried to copy MFS but due to the close proximity of DCF I was unable to copy.... maybe I did not pay attention to the selective active antenna and so on.....
do you think that I will be able? to receive MFS in Frankfurt?????

Cheers, Ernie.