[time-nuts] RCC 8000

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Mon Dec 31 05:05:08 EST 2007

In a message dated 30/12/2007 20:11:34 GMT Standard Time,  ernieperes at aol.com
writes:

Thanks  for the offer, well I am not in a hurry, just take your time.....I
have many  other project to go
on.
I'll keep looking, just as well you're not in a hurry:-)

About 10-15years ago I tried to  copy MFS but due to the close proximity of
DCF I was unable to copy.... maybe I  did not pay attention to the selective
active antenna and so on.....
do you  think that I will be able? to receive MFS in Frankfurt?????