[time-nuts] Looking for INFO - Datum 9100-6065 Time Code Generator

Tom E. Miller Tom.E.Miller at verizon.net
Mon Feb 5 17:08:28 EST 2007

A friend of mine gave me one of these that appears
to be working, it counts and we started it with
WWV but we don't really know what we have here.
He got several and got three of them working, at
least counting and putting out time codes.

We don't have any info or details of what else
they need to work.

Anybody know about these or where we can get some info.

We found info about the IRIG time codes, but not much else and
there are several for sale on the net.

Thanks for any Help,

Tom Miller