[time-nuts] Lucent RFTG-m-XO

Robert E. Martinson REMartinson at rcn.com
Tue Feb 6 11:27:27 EST 2007

Over the weekend I left the XO unit running for 38 hours, with it installed
in its "house"  (No probing).  The GPS receiver was tracking satellites at
the start and also at the end of the run as verified by monitoring J5-2
w/VisualGPS.  The Fault & No GPS LEDs never went out.  I'm about to conclude
that I have a defective unit and will order another unless anyone has any
further suggestions (PLEASE)?

I see at least John A., Jim M., & Phil S. have working XO units.  I have
just reviewed all the emails on the RFTG units and believe I have tried all
the previous suggestions.  Any additional secrets to share???

Bob Martinson, N1VQR