[time-nuts] 5370B on eBay

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Sun Feb 18 19:50:38 EST 2007

In a message dated 2/18/2007 19:34:44 W. Europe Standard Time,
didier at cox.net writes:

Two of  those, with similar symptoms of bad sockets, otherwise similar
appearance,  sold within an hour of each other, one for about $100 and
the other for  $250.

Hi Guys,

anybody have a 5370B (or A since I understand the differences may be minor)
for sale that is in good shape, known working, and reasonably well  calibrated?

I'd be willing to pay $250+ for such a unit :)

Also, does anybody have any feedback on Pendulums CNT90? I hear it's a  great
unit.

thanks,
Said