[time-nuts] Seeking an original Op/SVC manual for an HP5062C

Peter Vince pvince at theiet.org
Mon Feb 19 05:16:38 EST 2007

There are a number of sellers on ebay who have lots of original
manuals.  One I have recently dealt with is Peter Kuretsky at
ABC-Electronics in Minneapolis (ebay user surp1mpls, email
surp at visi.com).  Another I have quickly found is
The-Boston-Trading-Post in Massachusetts (ebay user greatresults),
but I know I have seen others.  Have a trawl through ebay, and I'm
sure you will find several vendors who have original manuals.  Good
Luck.

	Peter