[time-nuts] Fine print on HP 5334B

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Thu Feb 22 19:01:15 EST 2007

In a message dated 2/22/2007 22:17:43 W. Europe Standard Time,
die at dieconsulting.com writes:

Mine is off more (or was until it died a couple of weeks  ago).   But
I have yet to attempt the full cal procedure for  reasons similar to yours.

I did find that using GPSDO 10  mhz the error was quite stable
(always reading low in my case, not high)  but apparently just barely within
the spec in the  manual.

Here is an interesting factoid: the wavecrest DTS-207x series also has a
problem displaying frequency with high resolution. They only display down to
10Hz digits or so if I remember correctly, but for A/B delays Pulse Width etc
they show femtoseconds...

bye,
Said
http://www.aol.com.