[time-nuts] TrueTime A-60FS antenna Data Needed

Normand Martel martelno at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 6 23:36:40 EST 2007

Oops!..

I tought it was a GPS antenna...

For WWVB reception, you better wait at nighttime...

I have here a Radio Shack "Atomic" radio controlled
clock and during daytime, i have zero reception, but
at night i'd say, 4 days out of 5, my clock syncs.

I live in Montreal, Canada, so quite far away from
Boulder, CO and my antenna is nailed on an inside wall
in a bungalow. You probably live closer from WWVB than
me, and your antenna looks like an outdoor unit. So
good luck!

73 de Normand VE2UM
Montreal, Qc. Canada