[time-nuts] Looking For Tektronix Knobs 22xx Series

Neon John jgd at johngsbbq.com
Thu Jan 11 12:29:32 EST 2007

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 12:06:36 -0500, time-nuts-owner at febo.com wrote:

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 10:49:44 -0600, "Jason Rabel"
<jason at extremeoverclocking.com> wrote:

>I know this is a little OT for this group, but I was looking for a
>replacement knob for my Tek 2215 scope. Just one of the little gray ones
>that populates a majority of the dials. I'm pretty sure the 22xx models are
>all the same, possibly the entire 2000 series.
>
>Would anyone here happen to have a pile of surplus knobs that would be
>willing to sell me the right one if they have it? I could email a picture of
>the exact knob I'm looking for if you need me to.

Bob Garcia 770 977 5701
esaronel(at)bellsouth.net
Marietta, Ga

Bob's a retired Tek engineer.  His hobby business is refurbing and
selling Tek equipment, mainly at hamfests.  His collection of Tek
parts is impressive.  Super nice guy too.
---
John De Armond
http://www.neon-john.com
Cleveland, Occupied TN
Don't let your schooling interfere with your education-Mark Twain