[time-nuts] HP 10811-60155 pinout

Jack Hudler jack at hudler.org
Fri Jan 12 22:41:03 EST 2007

Doesn't surprise me... what amazes me is the amount of money she passes up by
not using Paypal.

Look here; http://www.hparchive.com/Manuals/HP-10811AB-Manual.pdf the pinouts
are the same. Additional information is on
http://www.febo.com/time-freq/hardware/HP10811-Specs.pdf

The connector is an EDAC 305-030-500-202 from www.mouser.com search for
587-305-50-030 @4.95 no minimum and shipping is very good. If I order before 8pm
using UPS ground it on my front porch 14 hours later.

Jack