[time-nuts] EZGPIB

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Sat Jan 13 15:48:02 EST 2007

The new manual looks great, Ulrich.  I could imagine Abdul wanting to ship a
copy of EZGPIB with every board he sells.  It sure beats Hyperterm!

Along those lines, one of the things that he is doing in his next board
revision is eliminating the DIP switch in favor of storing the address and
device/control mode settings in EEPROM.  Consequently, he is going to need
some kind of software configuration utility to help users read and alter
those settings.  You guys should get together and see if it's feasible to
add a "Board configuration" option to the menu.

Any thoughts on the possibilities of open-sourcing EZGPIB?

-- john, KE5FX