[time-nuts] Concern over Daylight Saving Time

Mike Suhar msuhar at woh.rr.com
Sat Jan 20 09:36:43 EST 2007

Not so.  Even Windows time service uses UTC so the local PC must have the
time zone set correctly for the hour to be correct. If this was not the case
PC in remote offices that sync with our Ohio based domain controller would
only get eastern time.  I don't think our California based employees would
take to kindly to that.