[time-nuts] G3RUH GPS Stabilized Oscillator

Richard W. Solomon w1ksz at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 20 17:28:16 EST 2007

I had thought of something similar, using a Lissajous pattern, but that
only compares one oscillator against the other.
Once I determine that the XO is indeed locked, then the next step is to
determine the frequency.
But, the first step is to determine that the XO is locked.

Then I'll go looking for that Invar rod !!

Thanks, Dick, W1KSZ