[time-nuts] LNFA1X-4N

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Mon Jan 22 16:08:18 EST 2007

Okay, I *just* swapped out the splitters and have the LNFA1X4-N running...

I just have 3 devices hooked up at the moment, but all 3 locked back on
quickly and the signal strength is the same as before with the Symmetricom.

Sure the paint job is a little cheap (peels off easy), but for the price
they are going ($24 + $12 S/H) for you can't beat it if you need a splitter!

Jason