[time-nuts] HP 58517A Distribution Amp

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Wed Jan 24 22:04:00 EST 2007

The problem fixed itself between the time I asked for help from my ISP
and the time they responded (the next day in the morning). They said
there is no file size limit and no directory size limit, the only limit
is the overall disk space at 25 GB, and I use 10% or 12% of that now.

He surmised they may have been swapping machines, even though he said he
had no report of maintenance being done at the time.

All is good now, and has been since, as it had been since I went with
Globat 3 years ago.

I'll attribute it to Gremlins :-)

Didier KO4BB