[time-nuts] Mounting HP/Symmetricom 58532A 'bullet' antennas

Bruce Lane kyrrin at bluefeathertech.com
Sun Jan 28 01:39:50 EST 2007

	Just an FYI to the group: I have found, through direct experience, that the pipe on a standard DirecTV/Dishnet satellite dish mount is exactly the right size (1 5/8") to fit the mounting sleeve for HP 58532A reference antennas.

	Spare mounts go for about $8 or so from cable TV wholesalers.

	I have one supporting mine even as I type this. Very easy installation, and it can be made level on nearly any surface no  matter what the angle.

	Happy tweaking.

Bruce Lane, Owner & Head Hardware Heavy,
Blue Feather Technologies -- http://www.bluefeathertech.com
kyrrin (at) bluefeathertech do/t c=o=m
"If Salvador Dali had owned a computer, would it have been equipped with surreal ports?"