[time-nuts] new thread

brice at weaponeer.com brice at weaponeer.com
Mon Jan 29 20:33:03 EST 2007

Back to old school technology...

I am in need of any documentation / schematics for the HP / DYMEC 2509A Digital clock. I obtained 3 units several years ago from the surplus at UT ARL SONAR labs. These units once came from APL/JHU in CA. They were used in the TRANSIT Project, from one of the submarine communications/ research stations.
I am trying to shore up 2 units that are flaky but fixable. I would prefer to attack these with some info in case I flake out and my memory fails me. Any help appreciated and copies would be paid for. Also could use any 8394 series Trak Systems manuals, These units are neat, but seem to burn up more often than a garage near a Thanksgiving turkey fryer accident. Thanks! Bill

William Rice
Round Rock, Texas