[time-nuts] Was Tracor 527A manual...now Tracor 527E Manual

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Wed Jul 4 18:44:17 EDT 2007

G'Day All,
I have copied a scan of a Tracor 527A manual to Didier  Juges's site
ftp.ko4bb.com
It is ~13MB, file name 527A_op_serv_manual.pdf  .... I hope that is OK
Didier?
Regards Scott
P.S. If you need it in a  hurry I can mail and/or copy some where else
for you.

------------------------

Hi Scott and All

Many thanks Scott for the 527A manual.

It was only when downloading it that I discovered a 527E manual  in my
archives, of similar size, that I must have downloaded some time  ago and forgotten
about.

I'm now also uploading that one to Didier's site, should be finished in
about 10 minutes, 23:50 UK time.
Both can be found in his upload folder for now.

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR