[time-nuts] HP-3336A Level Generator Question

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Sun Jul 15 10:24:30 EDT 2007

In a message dated 10/07/2007 17:36:08 GMT Daylight Time, kc0vsj at yahoo.com
writes:

The UPS  man just delivered a care package from my
latest ebay purchase!!!  I  fired it up and found the
front panel displayed properly, but no output on  the
75ohm BNC connector, but the rear panel 21-60mhz aux
works fine as  mesured by a 5328a counter.

Pulled the bottom off and note that the 50  ohm output
into the matching box has good signal - problem in  the
50/75/150/600 assembly.

------------------------------------

This question prompted me to take a look at the pdf service manual I have
for the 3336, thinking it should be a relatively easy fix, but I  find my copy
doesn't contain any schematics.

I've got a couple of these units that I haven't checked out yet so  would be
grateful if anybody has a pdf service manual that includes  schematics, or
just the schematics, that they'd be willing to share?

I've tried the Agilent site and a Google search but no luck with  either.

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR