No subject

Sat Jul 28 17:17:45 EDT 2007

locked, I think a well-tuned circuit is good enough to not require the DAC to
migrate into the OCXO. Besides electronic compensation, there is also matching
the tempco of the reference to cancel the tempco of the DAC etc etc to improve
 the circuits' performance.

The Z3801A for example has low-pass filter Opamps, as well as DAC and
reference etc outside of the OCXO case, and seems to work very well too  even though
it is an older design.

Some manufacturers do integrate the DAC for special apps, we are under  NDA
so I cannot talk about it in more detail unfortunately.

bye,
Said