No subject

Sat Jul 28 17:17:45 EDT 2007

know what version of HaveQuick.

I have some info on an Excel spreadsheet which may help. Will dig it out.

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: time-nuts-bounces at febo.com [mailto:time-nuts-bounces at febo.com] On
Behalf Of Brooke Clarke
Sent: 25 October 2007 02:54
To: Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] Scopes and 1 PPS signals?

); SAEximRunCond expanded to false

Hi Dave:

The problem is I don't have any documentation on the O-1814.  The label does

not say Frequency Standard or anything else about what it does.  There is a
very nice Rb source (M-100) inside and front panel connectors labeled "5 MHz

In", "5 Mhz Out" and "10 MHz Out" so this may be a frequency standard.  But
it's not clear how any of the radios in the GRC-106 Pacer Speak system can
take
advantage of a reference frequency.  http://www.prc68.com/I/PRC104.shtml#206

I'm beginning to think this is a Time Of Day standard.  There are buttons
for
"Rvc TOD" and "Send TOD" as well as a lamp labeled "Set Clock".

I was looking for a serial clock stream that would be used to clock in the
TOD
serial data stream when I found the narrow pulse.

I tried the SR620.  It's  bouncing around a 32 Hz period.

My web host has changed the server that's hosting PRC68.com and I've sort of

been distracted, but will try the diode pulse stretcher.  If you look at the

link above just below the GRC-206 system photo let me know if you see
(new server)
------------------------  Starting with the top row:
First VRC-83 Aircraft Radio <- bold title
(or the old server)
GRC-206(V)1 can be fitted with

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke