[time-nuts] another Ebay mixup

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Fri Jun 8 15:47:44 EDT 2007

In a message dated 6/8/2007 12:39:17 Pacific Daylight Time,
jason at extremeoverclocking.com writes:

>I  wouldn't worry too much yet, the guy seems like a pretty good seller  with
>only 1 negative feedback from long ago.

>He is probably  just too lazy to take pictures of the same items and just
>uses the  "relist" feature of ebay to save  time.

>Jason

Hi Jason,

you are right, I just got information from the seller right now, he had 6
units, three more to go.

I bought the unit because it has a recent Agilent cal sticker on it, and  the
pictures of the unit he is (re)-listing now are apparently from my unit  - he
did not update the pictures for the auction that is running now.

He said that the USPS tracking numbers often don't work...

bye,
Said