[time-nuts] another Ebay mixup

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Sat Jun 9 02:10:40 EDT 2007

In a message dated 6/8/2007 19:08:28 Pacific Daylight Time,
ch at murgatroid.com writes:

>bought a 5370B from this seller a few weeks ago.  I received  it ~ one week
>after payment.  Other than very poor packaging, the  transaction was fine.

Yup, the guy did the same to me! He seems to be a nice guy though, changed
his listing today since I complained, I am sure it would help if you too would
sent him an email about the insufficient packaging on these $25K new  units...

Bubblewrap for $5 per unit would do the trick.

bye,
Said