[time-nuts] Connection Info Wiltron 610C-MS-1042 Xtal Oscillator?

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sat Jun 9 12:09:56 EDT 2007

Hi Rex:

Yes, although I was hoping for a precision oscillator.  There are crystals at
1, 10, 50 and 100 MHz each with a trimmer cap.
20 Volts negative ground for power and NPN transistors. So far I haven't
figured out the ground or the interconnection of all the solder posts.  Maybe
some type of grounding on the outputs.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com