[time-nuts] A Prologix GPIB-USB hint

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Sat Jun 9 13:59:16 EDT 2007

I've also updated my Win32 configurator applet for this command (see
PROLOGIX.EXE in www.ke5fx.com/gpib/setup.exe).  When you turn "Auto read
after write" off, the "Manual read" button and its associated timeout field
become available.  Should be handy for debugging or rehearsing what you want
your code to do.

-- john, KE5FX