[time-nuts] H-Maser, but not on ebait...

Scott Lacy time2 at arcind.net
Sat Jun 9 17:09:08 EDT 2007

Since we're having a lively afternoon (or midnight for our Aussie members) on Time-nuts, and talking about buying and selling
gear anyway, I think this is a good time to mention something I've been putting off for too long:
An Oscilloquartz H-maser. For sale.
I've put some details, pictures and the manuals here: http://www.arclightindustries.com/efos.html
That page will get some more data over the next few days, and I'm sure there will be tons of questions to answer.
I hope John will forgive the commercial post, but I figured my fellow Time-nuts would want to be the first to know about a loose
maser.

Thanks,
Scott