[time-nuts] another Ebay mixup

Neon John jgd at johngsbbq.com
Sun Jun 10 00:10:51 EDT 2007

On Sat, 9 Jun 2007 15:27:29 -0400, "Norman J McSweyn" <normn3ykf at stny.rr.com> wrote:

>Apropos the conversation:
>Techrecovery sold me a 5370a that was toast. The customer service guy gave
>me a runaround for six weeks trying to first get another instrument and
>after I gave that up as a lost cause, then a refund.
>I had to threaten to get MasterCard involved.
>My MO is to give the feedback that is deserved. Screw my feedback rating. It
>hurts the seller more than the buyer.
>Happy ebaying!
>Norm n3ykf

Something else you might consider doing is having two sleazebay accounts, one for
selling and one for buying.  I did that before I got fed up with the whole sleazebay
culture and blew 'em off.  I had absolutely no problem giving the sellers the
feedback they deserved.

John
---
John De Armond
http://www.neon-john.com
http://www.johndearmond.com <-- best little blog on the net!
Cleveland, Occupied TN
Okay, okay, I'll take it back ... UNfuck you!