[time-nuts] Prologix GPIB-USB Controllerfirmwareupdate-version4.60

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Sun Jun 10 16:09:33 EDT 2007

I may try to do that with this 4.6 update, actually... we'll see if I can
free up enough time to understand how the boot loader protocol works.  It's
a little scary because the potential exists to brick other people's
hardware, and even the standard firmware-update process seems more than a
little flaky to me.

-- john, KE5FX