[time-nuts] another Ebay mixup, 5370

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Tue Jun 12 19:17:16 EDT 2007

In a message dated 6/10/2007 23:14:02 Pacific Daylight Time,
SAIDJACK at aol.com writes:

In a  message dated 6/10/2007 19:04:25 Pacific Daylight Time,
bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz writes:

>However there are some  capacitively (critically?) tuned resonant
>circuits which will  need some care to adjust   correctly.

>Bruce

Hi Bruce, et. al.,

FYI: I got a quote from Agilent for the 5370B calibration, they still do  it!

It's quite reasonable: $245 including shipping. I am trying to find  out if I
can talk to the technician about my 20ps RMS requirement, and not have  them
just slap a sticker on it since it performs better than spec already.

I'll probably have it done by them, since I am afraid to touch the
Interpolator trim caps myself.

My goal: get down to 15ps RMS in PRESET mode :)

bye,
Said