[time-nuts] HP E1938 oscillator

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Fri Jun 15 00:33:34 EDT 2007

Bill's check, per his request, has been returned to him,
uncashed.  I guess he didn't think the E1938A was worth
the wait.

All E1938A email automatically goes to my E1938A Outlook
folder, to be read as time permits.  I have distributed
some of the oscillators.  I still want to find good homes
for the rest of them.  Thank you for being patient.

Rick Karlquist N6RK