[time-nuts] HP E1938 oscillator

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Fri Jun 15 08:25:36 EDT 2007

Please send any correspondence regarding E1938A
oscillators directly to me at:

richard at karlquist.com

rather than cluttering up the list.  Do not send
any checks unless specifically asked.  If you
sent a check, it will not be cashed until and
unless an oscillator is shipped.  I reserve the
right to decide who does or does not get a FREE
oscillator for any reason or no reason.

Again, thank you for your patience.

Rick Karlquist