[time-nuts] HP E1938 oscillator

Jeroen Bastemeijer J.Bastemeijer at TUDelft.nl
Mon Jun 18 10:32:18 EDT 2007

Dear Richard,

I have some former colleagues who went to the US. Please give some time
to contact them. I will mail back to you soon.

Thank you, best regards,

Jeroen Bastemeijer

Richard (Rick) Karlquist wrote:

>I would like to ship to only USA addresses.
>Can you provide a USA shipping address?
>
>Rick Karlquist, N6RK

Ing. Jeroen Bastemeijer

Delft University of Technology
Department of Electrical Engineering
Electronic Instrumentation Laboratory
Mekelweg 4, Room 13.090
2628 CD Delft
The Netherlands

Phone: +31.15.27.86542
Fax: +31.15.27.85755
E-mail: J.Bastemeijer at TUDelft.nl
GPS: Lat N52.00002 Lon E4.37157 Alt 46.2m